Sooner or later in life the things you love you loose
The quote lately became some weird universal truth when it comes to life.
I moved out of my parents' house about a month ago because the situation became unbarable - for both parties.
For my own good I left leaving a note behind.
I didn't know where to go so I spend the nights at friends of mine, until this one guy I was keen on for ages offered me to stay in his flat.
Since there was no other place to stay I accepted his generous offer.
He went back to his parents, left me the flat, forbid me to return him the rent and left to study in Spain two weeks ago.
I rented the flat his furniture is still here, together with the ghostly presence of the last words he uttered You're an awful person and I can't stand you, at least his goodbye-presents to me are also still there.
One of his sweaters, an audio book with his voice and the knowledge that his last words were a lie, to prevent me from suffering.
“Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.”
― Lemony Snicket, Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen